2017 Audi Q7 (Grey)
Optimum Opti-coat Pro application is the strongest protection available for a vehicle’s clear coat. Unlike waxes and sealants, Opti-Coat Pro is applied once, and lasts for the entire lifespan of the paint. It comes with an optional five year warranty and is truly scratch and swirl resistant. It strengthens the clear-coat by roughly 10x, and is only available to authorized installers by Optimum Car Care.
Very rarely do I get return customers nowadays – I hope it’s not that I do bad work – but it is just the nature of long-lasting coatings. When they do come back, it’s usually because they purchased a new car, or they had something repainted and wanted to get it coated too. I coated Lachlan’s Model S just a little under a year ago, and in today is his new Q7 with the black optics package (looks bad-ass!). This car will spend a lot more time in the outdoors, and Lachlan has had very good rapport with his coated Model S, so it only made sense to get his new Q7 coated as soon as possible!
- Optimum No Rinse Wash + Grit Guard & Ultra Plush MF
- Optimum Primer Polish / Rupes LHR21ES 6.5″ Mark II / LC Orange
- Optimum Paint Prep
- Optimum Opticoat Pro / Foam Block / Microfiber Suede
- Optimum Opticoat Pro+ / Foam Block / Microfiber Suede
- Optimum Opti-Trim / Microfiber Suede
- CarPro Iron-X
- Nanoskin Autoscrub / ONRWS
- Optimum Opti-bond
- Optimum Power Clean
- Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax (Jambs)