2017 Tesla Model X (Blue)
Optimum Opti-coat Pro application is the strongest protection available for a vehicle’s clear coat. Unlike waxes and sealants, Opti-Coat Pro is applied once, and lasts for the entire lifespan of the paint. It comes with an optional five year warranty and is truly scratch and swirl resistant. It strengthens the clear-coat by roughly 10x, and is only available to authorized installers by Optimum Car Care.
Pardon the delayed post; seems WordPress has been getting hacked lately, and so I had to do some behind the scene security updates. In this past week was Ankur’s new Model X, which unfortunately been rear ended weeks before our appointment. We decided to go ahead and coat the front 2/3 of the car and the inside before more risk is incurred, and for the rear end to get coated after the body shop finishes the work.
Overall, the car was in fair condition, and there were already some unfixable defects by means of polishing from who knows where; few door dings; rockers chipped from what seems like off-roading. Otherwise, the paint was brought back to it’s 90%+ presentable condition prior coating with Opticoat Pro+. Interior got the Optiguard leather + Fabric treatment as well.
- Optimum No Rinse Wash + Grit Guard & Ultra Plush MF
- Optimum Primer Polish / Rupes LHR21ES 6.5″ Mark II / LC Orange
- Shine Supply Flat Top / Rupes LHR21ES 6.5″ Mark II / MF Cutting
- Optimum Paint Prep
- Optimum Opticoat Pro / Foam Block / Microfiber Suede
- Optimum Opticoat Pro+ / Foam Block / Microfiber Suede
- Optimum Optiguard Leather / Microfiber Suede
- Optimum Optiguard Fabric / Boars hair brush
- CarPro Iron-X
- Nanoskin Autoscrub / ONRWS
- Optimum Opti-bond
- Optimum Power Clean
- Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax (Jambs)