2018 Tesla Model 3 (Black)
Optimum Opti-coat Pro application is the strongest protection available for a vehicle’s clear coat. Unlike waxes and sealants, Opti-Coat Pro is applied once, and lasts for the entire lifespan of the paint. It comes with an optional five year warranty and is truly scratch and swirl resistant. It strengthens the clear-coat by roughly 10x, and is only available to authorized installers by Optimum Car Care.
In today is Grace's Black Model 3 -- we were originally scheduled for a new car prep with the install of Opticoat Pro, which includes the single step polish, but upon dropoff we quickly realized that the car will need quite a bit more work to get it to a more presentable condition. We stepped it up a notch on the polishing, where we were able to achieve quite a bit of correction in two steps. There are a few RIDS (Random Isolated Deep Scratches) throughout, but you'd really have to stare to look for them. It's looking way better now, and for an owner that doesn't wash her car frequently, at least she will have the piece of mind that the paint will be protected for many years to come.
The photos herein are in no particular order. Some were taken while in process of cutting.
- Optimum No Rinse Wash + Grit Guard & Ultra Plush MF
- Optimum Primer Polish / Rupes LHR21ES 6.5″ Mark II / Orange
- Meguiars M100 / Rupes LHR21ES 6.5″ Mark II / MF Cutting
- Meguiars M100 / Rupes iBrid Short Neck / Coarse Foam
- Optimum Paint Prep
- Optimum Opticoat Pro / Foam Block / Microfiber Suede
- CarPro Iron-X
- Nanoskin Autoscrub / ONRWS
- Optimum Opti-bond
- Optimum Power Clean
- Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax (Jambs)