2018 Tesla Model S (Grey)
Optimum Opti-coat Pro application is the strongest protection available for a vehicle’s clear coat. Unlike waxes and sealants, Opti-Coat Pro is applied once, and lasts for the entire lifespan of the paint. It comes with an optional five year warranty and is truly scratch and swirl resistant. It strengthens the clear-coat by roughly 10x, and is only available to authorized installers by Optimum Car Care.
In today is Peter’s almost-new Model S. Being just a few hundred miles old, it’s already gone back in for some quality fixes. It seems that Tesla may have did some touch up painting on the rear door area, as there was evidence of clear coat overspray, and where they taped off was pretty evident. Luckily we have the right tools for the right job! The tape line was very close to the edge, but with the help of our mini Rupes Nano Ibrid, we were able to safely get right up against it to polish it out. Lookin’ good!
- Optimum No Rinse Wash + Grit Guard & Ultra Plush MF
- Optimum Primer Polish / Rupes LHR21ES 6.5″ Mark II / LC Orange
- Meguiars M100 / Rupes LHR21ES 6.5″ Mark II / MF Cutting
- Meguiars M100 / Rupes iBrid Short Neck / Coarse Foam
- Optimum Paint Prep
- Optimum Opticoat Pro / Foam Block / Microfiber Suede
- Optimum Opticoat Pro+ / Foam Block / Microfiber Suede
- CarPro Iron-X
- Nanoskin Autoscrub / ONRWS
- Optimum Opti-bond
- Optimum Power Clean
- Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax (Jambs)