2013 BMW X5 (Grey)
Optimum Opti-coat Pro application is the strongest protection available for a vehicle’s clear coat. Unlike waxes and sealants, Opti-Coat Pro is applied once, and lasts for the entire lifespan of the paint. It comes with an optional five year warranty and is truly scratch and swirl resistant. It strengthens the clear-coat by roughly 10x, and is only available to authorized installers by Optimum Car Care.
Here’s a prime example for those who may not be most concerned about the nitty gritty of the paint, but still want it protected to preserve the original clear coat. In today is Nirali’s new (used) X5, which gets exposed to the outdoors quite often; especially being parked at BART on most days. The goal today was to enhance the look of the car, and providing the car with one of the best protective coatings on the market; Opticoat Pro+. We weren’t looking for perfection of the paint this time, as there were already clear coat damages from prior bird bombs, etchings, scratches, etc. However we did want to protect the paint from future damages.
- Optimum No Rinse Wash + Grit Guard & Ultra Plush MF
- Optimum Primer Polish / Rupes LHR21ES 6.5″ Mark II / LC Orange
- Optimum Paint Prep
- Optimum Opticoat Pro / Foam Block / Microfiber Suede
- Optimum Opticoat Pro+ / Foam Block / Microfiber Suede
- CarPro Iron-X
- Nanoskin Autoscrub / ONRWS
- Optimum Opti-bond
- Optimum Power Clean
- Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax (Jambs)